1. Open Command Prompt, if you don’t know where is it, click Start- All Programs-Accessories-command prompt
2. After you see a black window pop-up type ‘ Net User ‘
3. You will see a little information about all accounts in your computer
4. You should choose account you want to hack
5. For example you want to hack account Jenny, you should type ’ Net User Jenny and press enter ‘.
6. Now you are seeing full information about Jenny’s account
7. For changing Jenny’s password, you should type ’ Net User Jenny * ‘ and it then show you how to change Jenny’s password
8. If you can’t understand the command line, you just type ‘ Net User Jenny the new password ‘.
9. Say it you want to change Jenny’s password to 123456, you should type ‘ Net User Jenny 123456 ‘
10. Now, you successfully change Jenny’s password to 123456.