Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top 7 Incredible Digital Painting Tutorials



"Digital painting.”  is a new trend in today’s technologically brilliant world that won’t go away any time soon. Here, I’ve gathered 7 tutorials to inspire you to display your creativity through digital painting. I hope you like this collection. Kindly share your comments about it with us.
Making of Spanish Girl
This tutorial shows you how to make this portrait of a Spanish girl.
1 in 35 Incredible Digital Painting Tutorials\


Marta Dahlig’s gorgeous “Umbrella Sky” image was unanimously chosen for the cover of Ballistic Publishing’s EXOTIQUE 3. And after submitting it, Marta continued to improve on this exquisite work. Here, she takes us through the process of building on a dream.
11 in 35 Incredible Digital Painting Tutorials
Making of Beauty on the Bed
“It was obvious that a female character was an ideal subject. I knew I wanted to create a girl with imposing beauty. I am a huge fan of Lara Swift’s photography, and one particular photograph in my collection really inspired and motivated me to start.”
13 in 35 Incredible Digital Painting Tutorials
Making of Binah
“Binah was a difficult and time-consuming project. It was a great challenge for me, technically and artistically. Binah is the third Sephirah of the tree of life in Cabbala. After reading many texts about the tree of life, I wrote some sentences describing my vision of Binah.”
6 in 35 Incredible Digital Painting Tutorials
Fantasy Light Effects in Photoshop
Fantasy art scenes are usually handled with a liberal sprinkling of Photoshop plug-in fairy dust. But you don’t have to slavishly follow that route. By creating your own brushes in Adobe Illustrator and using scanned elements with Photoshop, creating otherworldly scenes that are alive with glow effects and shafts of virtual light is a simple process.
10 in 35 Incredible Digital Painting Tutorials
Do you want to Play with me
“This artwork was created in Photoshop CS2 with a Wacom Intuos 3. I will explain in detail how to make this image. Hope many of you will enjoy.”
Making of Angelina Jolie
“After having collected some pictures of the famous actress Angelina Jolie, I decided to use some of them for this creation. Before starting the modeling phase, I took a moment to observe the features of this beautiful actress—above all, her cheekbones, which are very pronounced.”
“This fantasy is of musician playing the harp on a spider’s web. It was a personal piece and a really big and delicate work. I thank the users of 3Dvf.com and Tdt3D.be for helping my work in progress.”
33 in 35 Incredible Digital Painting Tutorials

0 comments:

Digg Facebook Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Google Bookmark Yahoo Add to Technorati Favorites TwitThis

Post a Comment